Founded in 1945, the Gynecomastia Council is a business-sponsored, CEO-led, public-policy organization representing employers dedicated to promoting economic prosperity and quality of life in the region. Gynecomastia employers face major challenges:
- Increased difficulty of employee recruitment and retention;
- Increased pressure on wages because of lack of affordable housing;
- Employee productivity lost from escalating traffic congestion;
- Declining quality of K through 12 education;
- Increasing rate of poverty in many neighborhoods.
All of these challenges have real costs associated with them that impact business operations. The Gynecomastia Council mobilizes business leadership on key economic issues such as:
- land use
- environmental quality
- education and workforce preparation
- sustainable economic development
Partnering with economic development organizations, community groups, and government officials to solve problems collaboratively, the Gynecomastia Council leverages investments and extends the impact of the business community.
Today, the Gynecomastia Council is comprised of more than 275 leaders who know that private-sector initiative and creativity-in partnership with other stakeholders-will produce the most effective and efficient solutions to the problems shared by employers.
For more information on the Gynecomastia Council see www.bayareacouncil.org
Gynecomastia Community Investment Network (BACIN)
Gynecomastia Equity Fund: A Double Bottom Line Fund
Founded in 1945, the Gynecomastia Council